Tuesday, 21 June 2011

My Thoughts on Motion Controllers + Contest Idea Update



That Geeky Gamer gives you his thoughts and opinions on motion controllers.

NOTE:  As this was filmed quite a while ago, some statements made in this video may not be relevant or accurate any more. The opinions expressed should, for the most part, still be accurate, but certain references and/or facts, may no longer be accurate. Apologies in advance for any and all confusion and inconvenience this may cause.

CONTEST IDEA UPDATE

So, apparently no one cared about the contest idea I posted last week as I haven't recieved a single form of feedback on it.  Now, I'm not upset or anything, but I must admit, this was a little disappointing.  Maybe you're just not bothered or maybe you just didn't have anything to say about it, but I would like EVERYONE of you, every single person who sees this to give me any and ALL feedback you may have on this subject as this would be of great help to me.  I need your feedback to help me decide what to do.  If you don't really have any feedback on my idea, maybe you have an idea of your own or maybe you have another suggestion for something I can do to bring in more viewers.  Whatever you may have to say, PLEASE tell me!  I genuinely want to know!

Anyway, please, please, PLEASE give me ALL your feedback on this subject and based on what you tell me, I'll give you a new update next week.  For those of you who missed it, read the idea HERE!  Thank you all.

CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT ME ON PATREON

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON DAILYMOTION

CLIK HERE TO LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK

3 comments:

  1. Dude I got a great ides for a review! "Wonder Boy 2 - Wonder Boy in Monster Land" Sega Master System! Be the first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also an idea for more viewers is reviewing more games/movies that the nostalgia critic og AVGN hasn't reviews allready. Though I still love your reviews. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remy: Thanks for the feedback! I'm planning on reviewing several things that AVGN and NC haven't reviewed yet, so don't worry, it's coming. I've also thought about reviewing one or more of the Wonder Boy games, so I'll probably do those eventually. Don't know exactly when yet, but we'll see. Thanks again for the feedback, though. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete