Sunday, 26 June 2011

WTF GameTrailers!!?

Okay, so I just watched the latest E3 awards videos over at GameTrailers.com and I have to say:  WHAT THE FUCK!?  What the hell is wrong with you, GameTrailers?  What is the point of this?  This makes absolutely no sense AT ALL!  Okay, so maybe I'm overreacting a bit and, yeah, I know, it's GT's awards so they should be able to do whatever they want and bla, bla, bla, but I'm sorry, there's no excuse for this!  If you haven't seen the videos and don't wan't me to spoil anything, stop reading now, because here come the spoilers!

So, Bioshock Infinte looks to be a pretty awesome game and I think most of us can agree with that, but I'm sorry GT, that doesn't mean that every single FUCKING award should go to this ONE game!  It may be good, hell, it may even be one of the greatest games ever, I don't care!  Giving it FOUR FUCKING awards (at least!  I didn't see all the categories...) is inexcusable, especially when three of those awards were for the best games of one specific console!

Yeah, that's right!  Bioshock Infinite did not only win Game of Show but also Best Xbox 360 game, Best PC game AND Best Playstation 3 game!  THIS IS ATROCIOUS!!!  How in holy hell is it reasonable that ANY multi-platform game is even nominated for a Best PC/Xbox 360/Playstation 3 Game award!?  Am I really the only one who thinks those awards should be reserved for EXCLUSIVE titles?

Okay, so maybe it would have been hard to find enough nominees for some of the consoles, but it shouldn't be impossible, even if it meant that you would have to nominate a less then stellar game!  I would much rather you did that and kept it fair and within certain guidelines than have you just nominating whichever games you feel like, even if they don't belong in the category!  Besides, there were, at least for the most part, PLENTY of exclusive titles this year, especially on the PS3, but the only one you felt was worthy of a nomination was Uncharted 3?  Go to hell GT!  GO TO HELL!!

I really hope GT can get their act together and make up some guidelines for these awards until next time.  If they don't, there's really no point, whatsoFUCKINGever, to watch all the videos!  We may as well just watch one video as, apparently, whichever game wins that award will win all the others as well!  Seriously, GT, get your fucking act together!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts in this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website. Studying this info So i'm satisfied to convey that I've a very excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I so much indisputably will make sure to do not overlook this web site and give it a look on a relentless basis.
    my webpage - playstation network codes

    ReplyDelete