Wednesday, 14 September 2011

My Thoughts on Linearity in Games



That Geeky Gamer delivers a somewhat prolonged rant on the subject of linearity in games.

NOTE: I am aware that there is a bit off an issue with the lighting in this episode. Basically, it sucks! It's way too dark as I didn't really use a proper light set-up for the recording. I've tried to make it slightly better in post, but I'm not sure if it worked. Hopefully, it will at least be viewable and I apologize for any and all inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for understanding and I promise to do my best to improve the lighting for future episodes.

CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT ME ON PATREON

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON DAILYMOTION

CLICK HERE TO LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment