Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Regarding Today's Episode and Blip.tv

As you may have noticed, my episode scheduled for released today has not yet been posted. I apologize for this, but I can honestly say that on this occasion it is not my fault!

You see, I actually had the episode ready to go fairly early today, but unfortunately, blip.tv decided to screw everything up for me today! My video simply would not upload, and I've been trying all fucking day! Sometimes, it just stopped, other times it restarts over and over again until I have to re-upload and yet other times it actually did finish uploading, but due to the way blip handles videos, it had to be converted which it didn't want to do! I am currently waiting for the umpteenth attempt at uploading to finish and I hope that it will work this time, but I can't guarantee anything.

At any rate, I do apologize again for the inconvenience and I hope that the episode will be up at any moment, but don't be surprised if it isn't up until sometime tomorrow. Thank you for understanding.

2 comments:

  1. Did you figure out what the problem was in uploading? I've been trying to upload a video all day to bliptv and it keeps restarting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't really know what the problem was. As far as I can remember, I just kept retrying and eventually it worked. I think blip.tv has a tendency to be a bit wonky in terms of uploading, so my best suggestion is to just bear with it, have patience and hope it works out. It did for me (eventually).

    ReplyDelete