Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Very Quick Update Regarding Today's Episode

Yet again it seems like the new episode will be slightly delayed. I know, I suck and it's probably getting old! I need to get my act together! In any case, the reason for this weeks delay is that I have been having some problems with my computer's network connection. It seems to work okay now, but I simply haven't been able to do anything that required an internet connection today. As I said, it does seem to be fixed now, but of course, there is another problem.

You see, right before I was about to start uploading the episode, I discovered a small error in the video. It's nothing  big and I'm not sure if a lot of people would have noticed, but I just didn't feel comfortable releasing the video as it was. Therefore, I was forced to do a quick fix of the video and render out a new version, which took quite a while. Hopefully, everything should be okay when it's done though, so it shouldn't be too much of a delay on the episode. Just a few hours, probably.

Anyway, I must again apologize for the delay and I promise to do my best to ensure that there will be fewer delays in the future. Please don't loose faith in me! Thank you all again for your support and for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment