Tuesday, 10 January 2012

All Episodes Now Available on YouTube in HD!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I have finally gotten around to uploading all of my episodes to YouTube in HD formats!

I will embed them on the bottom of this page or you can check them out via my YouTube channel (link on the right side of this page) where you can also view them in playlist form if you want. The only episode not available on YouTube at this time is my review of the 2004 Garfield film as YouTube simply refused to host it. For this and all upcoming episodes that might suffer the same fate, I will post a trailer of it on YouTube and make the episode itself available via blip.tv on this site. In any case, feel free to check out the YouTube versions of the episodes and as always, give me any and all feedback you have.

Also, I just wanted to give you a quick update on the upcoming episodes. As you may already have noticed, it has been some time since the last episodes. Not to make excuses, but there are reasons for this. First of all, the holidays were recently upon us (merry Christmas and happy new year, by the way) and it didn't really leave me with a lot of time and energy to work on episodes. Secondly, I also went through a bit of an illness-period were I, again, was unable to work on episodes. Thirdly, I have also had a few issues with my recording hardware, causing recording to take somewhat longer than expected. Also, I have had a day-job that has been taking up a lot of time and energy, making it very difficult to get any other work done on work-days.

However, I think most of that has been sorted out now and I will be working on episodes when I have the time. My contract with my temporary day-job has expired so I will have a bit more time (at least for a little while) to spend on the episodes. I can't and won't make any promises as to when the new episodes will actually be finished or how much time there will be in between episode releases, but hopefully, it shouldn't take too long. I hope you all will check back regularly for the new episodes and that you all look forward to them. In any case, thank you all again for all of your support.

ZELDA II: THE ADVENTURE OF LINK REVIEW



SUPER MARIO BROS. FILM REVIEW



TEKKEN REVIEW



MY THOUGHTS ON MOTION CONTROLLERS



TOP 10 VIDEO GAME DEVELOPERS OF ALL TIME



FINAL FANTASY: THE SPIRITS WITHIN REVIEW



ALEX KIDD IN MIRACLE WORLD REVIEW



MY THOUGHTS ON MMOS AND SUBSCRIPTION FEES



LET'S PLAY THE LONGEST JOURNEY PART 1: PROLOGUE



LET'S PLAY THE LONGEST JOURNEY PART 2: CHAPTER 1, PART 1



SPIDER-MAN FILM REVIEW



BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM REVIEW



MY THOUGHTS ON TROPHIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS



CRASH BASH REVIEW



GITAROO MAN REVIEW



MY THOUGHTS ON LINEARITY IN GAMES



MY THOUGHTS ON BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY & UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION



CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT ME ON PATREON

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON DAILYMOTION

CLICK HERE TO LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment