Sunday, 24 June 2012

This is Fucking Retarded!

So, yet again, GameTrailers.com have released their line-up of "Best of E3" videos and as I commented on them last year, I thought I would do it again this year. I had hoped that GameTrailers might have gotten their heads out of their asses this time, but nope, they've decided to just shove themselves further up there! You might have figured out where this is headed already, but just to be safe, I must warn you that there will be some spoilers here, so stop reading now if you want to check out the actual videos first. For the rest of you, keep reading to find out just how ridiculous GameTrailers have become!

First of all, I fully understand that these awards are GameTrailers' to do with as they see fit and that they're not that big a deal in the long run, but seriously, this is just embarrassing! What the hell is wrong with you, GT? You absolutely have to whore yourselves out to one fucking game every fucking year? I mean, what the hell is the point in having several awards, each for one specific console, if only one game is going to receive all the fucking awards anyway? Okay, so GT has never expressly said anything about their "Best of (input console name here)" awards only being for games exclusive to that platform, but can anyone really give me any reasonable explanations as to why they shouldn't be? There is no fucking reason for them to even nominate multi-platform games in these categories because they already have like a million other awards were they can and indeed do place those games! IT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!

Now, I know I'm sort of repeating my statements from last year here, but I'm sorry, I just don't get what the hell GT is doing! Are they getting paid by creators of Assassin's Creed III or something? That would at least make some sense, but I honestly think they just don't have any fucking balls! They don't dare to pick anything other then the most obvious, no-risk, guaranteed-to-sell-tons game there is for even one of their fucking awards! Oh, and before you start, NO, I do not think Assassin's Creed III is going to suck, it's most likely going to be freakin' epic, but that doesn't mean that it should get not one, not two, not three but FOUR FUCKING PLATFORM EXCLUSIVE AWARDS!!!

How can one fucking game reasonably receive best Wii U, best PC, best PS3 and best Xbox 360 game? It makes no fucking sense whatsoFUCKINGever! Oh, and to those who actually make excuses for this by saying that some of these platform didn't really have all that many exclusive games which would make it difficult to choose only exclusive titles, I have only one thing to say: YOU'RE FUCKING IDIOTS!!! Firstly, because it shouldn't be any problem at all to nominate only exclusive titles to begin with and secondly because if it is, then fucking call them out on it! Take a fucking stance and let them know that they didn't have enough exclusive material! Why would that be so difficult? Oh, wait, I know, because that would be mean and it wouldn't be fair! Well, you know what? If it calls for it, then be fucking mean! Just look at what I'm doing now! You could definitely say I'm being a bit mean, but in my opinion, it's fucking called for!

I really can't see how GameTrailers can honestly think of themselves as a serious and/or professional gaming journalism and news site any more because from what I can see, they're nothing but a bunch of whores! They're a fucking disgrace and they should feel ashamed for not even considering changing their fucking ludicrous ways after several years of people calling them out on their bullshit! Okay, maybe I'm being slightly harsh and yes, this isn't exactly all that big of a deal, but I know that I'm not the only one who's getting really sick and tired of this! In fact, I have had more than enough of this crap and I will not, repeat NOT even consider watching their fucked up awards next year, because there really isn't any point in doing so! All you're going to get is a bunch of videos where GT sucks the dick of whatever big-name-title they choose to prostitute themselves for! Sorry GT, but you have completely lost any and all semblance of respect I might have had for you, at least when it comes to these awards! FUCK OFF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment