Wednesday, 6 March 2013

QUADRUPLE FEATURE aka The Return of That Geeky Gamer!

Hello, everybody and welcome back to the site! No, you're not seeing things, I am FINALLY back after a much, much, MUCH too long absence and as such, let's just get right to the videos, shall we?
Well, before we do, I just wanted to give you some quick and general disclaimers regarding today's videos.

Firstly, there might be some minor issues with the live-action/talking head/me-talky-parts of the videos. I'm not quite sure what happened, but for some reason, some clips ended up looking a bit lower-res and/or pixelated and such than what I know them to be. They were also a bit darker than what I was expecting when recording them, all of which I have tried to correct in editing, but I'm not sure it worked, at least not completely. I apologise for this, but I hope and think that it won't interfere with your (hopeful) enjoyment of the videos.

Secondly, when it comes to the first video (the rant), I must apologize for the length. It is a rant and as such intended to be a bit “rambly” and possibly disorganized etc., but it still ended up being a bit long. Therefore, I don't want any of you to feel obligated to watch it, at least not all of it. Only watch it if you actually do find it interesting/entertaining and/or you want to learn a bit more about what caused my prolonged absence from this site. Apologies, once again.

Finally, some of you might also find the last video (the Master System video) a bit long as well, but I did intend for it to be extra long. If, however, any of you end up feeling that it is just too long, please let me know and I'll see if I can split it up into two parts and upload those as well.

Other than that, I just hope you enjoy the videos and I'll see you in my next update!

REGARDING MY RECENT LACK OF UPDATES AND GAMING RIP-OFFS
Wherein I make a desperate, pitiful and probably pointless attempt to make excuses... I mean “explain” my recent absence from the site. It's long, repetitive, boring, embarrassing and... Just don't watch it, okay?

NOTE: As this was recorded a fairly long time ago, the events I refer to (like christmas and E3) are the ones that took place in 2012 or possibly even 2011. The computer problems have also been fixed as I have acquired a new computer since this was recorded. Apologies for any and all confusion this may cause.

TOP 10 MOST UNDERRATED VIDEO GAMES OF ALL TIME
Which games should we be giving a bit more attention and praise?

TOP 10 MOST OVERRATED VIDEO GAMES OF ALL TIME
Which games should we have tossed away like stale diapers?

SEGA MASTER SYSTEM REVIEW

A somewhat forgotten and under-appreciated video game system finally gets some much deserved attention.

CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT ME ON PATREON

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON DAILYMOTION

CLICK HERE TO LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Wanted to re-write something constructive here after watching the videos.) Really enjoyed the videos TGG, the "top 10" lists were hilarious, and your choices were interesting. I really think your style is improving, so keep up the good work! I'll look forward to seeing the result of the viewer's choice poll.

    ReplyDelete