Monday, 3 June 2013

Jumanji Film Review


Other board games may not be as exciting, but at least the chance of death is usually much smaller.

UPDATE: I have removed the the blip.tv upload for now as, what do you know? MY DISPUTE ACTUALLY WORKED! I really wasn't expecting that, what with YouTube's track record with these sort of things, but it's true: The copyright notice has been lifted! I guess it still remains to be seen how long they will allow it to stay up, but for now, everything seems to be hunky-dory. I guess there might just be some hope left for YouTube after all!



NOTE: Starting with this video, I'm going to try out some new intros. I intend to try out three different variations and I am hoping that as many of you as possible will tell me which (if any) you prefer. I might put up another poll regarding this, but for now I think I'll just go by your general feedback.

In any case, the intro for this week is basically just a simpler and shorter version of the one I already have. The clips used are changed as well and I was thinking that I could update them on a relatively regular basis if I decide to go with this type of intro. Let me know what you think and stay tuned for the other variations in the upcoming episodes.

SECOND NOTE: It looks like I'll be having some issues with YouTube for this episode. It is uploaded and I believe it's available for now, but I did get hit with a copyright notice immediately after uploading so it might not stay up. I have disputed the claim, but as it says on YouTube that it can take up to a month before I get a response, I think I'm going to play it safe and also use a blip.tv upload on this site for now (posted below). I'll try and also make/upload some sort of trailer to YouTube when/if necessary so please let me know when/if the YouTube video is unavailable and I'll get something up as soon as possible. I apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment