Tuesday, 20 August 2013

My Thoughts on Ducktales Remastered


Is this new version of an old classic a worthy update? That Geeky Gamer gives you his opinions.



PLATFORM: WII U

NOTE: As mentioned in the video, I had some fairly big audio issues with it. Just to clarify a bit more, it seems that something was wrong with the cord for my microphone.

You see, I attempted to move my external microphone closer to my mouth in order to get a clearer/less distant sound, but in order to do so I had to use an extension cord to connect it to the camera. What I did not realise until after I was done recording, since I actually can't check this sort of thing as I go with my camera, was that the cord apparently was not connected properly. Either that or the microphone must have run out of battery power or something, which resulted in the audio being recorded by the internal microphone with a very loud hum caused by the loosely fitted cord.

I obviously should have checked this earlier, but as mentioned, I basically can't check audio on my current camera until after I'm done recording. I will probably start doing some short test recordings from now on to try and avoid this sort of thing, but unfortunately, there wasn't much I could do for this recording. I, again, apologise for this and I hope that this explanation helps clarify what went wrong. Thank you for understanding.

SECOND NOTE: I just also wanted to mention that you may notice some changes in the lighting as the video progresses. This is due to the fact that I primarily used sunlight as a light source this time around as my other lights are of pretty poor quality. Hopefully, this isn't too distracting and I hope to find some solution to the lighting situation for future videos. Thank you for understanding, once again.

CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT ME ON PATREON

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON DAILYMOTION

CLICK HERE TO LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment