Monday, 11 November 2013

IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING NEW EPISODE!

I just wanted to tell all of you to check out the next Nostalgia Critic episode airing at ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com on Tuesday, November 12th as a new episode of this show will be premiering there following the actual NC episode!

That's right! Yours truly will actually be featured on one of, if not the greatest web-show around as part of an Indiegogo campaign they had a little while back. I've decided to let the new episode be premiered there and to release it on my own site (and YouTube) a bit later, probably this weekend or at the latest, next week.

In any case, I hope you all check out the Nostalgia Critic episode in question, not that you shouldn't be doing that anyway, and that you look forward to the new episode!

8 comments:

  1. Yeah, nice job getting featured by the Nostalgia Critic, you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, watched the bouncer vid after the NC ep. I really liked it. You did a good job and you reviewed a game I was always curious about. Win, win. Totally subscribing to your YouTube and channel and I'll give ya a follow on Twitter. Once again, good job, I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment!

      Glad you liked my video! I actually don't currently have a Twitter account. The twitter thing on the left side of this site is just for people to tweet about me if they feel like it. I may open a Twitter account eventually, but as of now, I don't have one. Feel free to like my Facebook page, though. :)

      In any case, thank you again for your comment and I hope you look forward to future episodes! Thanks again! :)

      Delete
  3. I saw your video at the end of NC. Good stuff. I always thought The Bouncer got a lot of unjustified hate. Definitely giving you a sub

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always appreciate it when a game gives you multiple choices for voice-overs. It's funny, though, that the last game I played with these options (Vanquish for the 360) sounded MUCH better in English than it did in its original Japanese.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your review of Bouncer reminded me of an older game on the N64 called Hybrid Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came here from Nostalgia Critic, great and funny review, I'll be subbing and looking forward to future vids. Though my perception of your feature's quality WAS partially clouded by the ABYSMAL "Gameception" video from the last feature (ugh!). You're thousands of times better than that, I can already tell. Please keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was a good episode, i would be interested to seeing what other non FF games Square had their hand in.

    ReplyDelete