Tuesday, 25 February 2014

We've Got Some Catching Up to Do...



So, Ive finally returned after my little trip into YouTube-copyright-hell and as such, we have quite a few videos to get through. Before I get to those, though, I just wanted to make it clear that most of them were intended for release quite a lot earlier than this. Therefore they may seem a bit more "outdated" or "irrelevant" than originally intended, but generally speaking, this shouldn't really be a big problem. In fact, the only video were this should really be somewhat of an issue, if at all, is the Top 10 list as that one would've been a bit more appropriate to release nearer the beginning of the year. In any case, I hope you'll still enjoy all the videos and we'll begin with some updates for the show as well as my thoughts on the latest Robocop film and the Left Behind DLC for The Last of Us.



PLATFORM (THE LAST OF US: LEFT BEHIND): PLAYSTATION 3

CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON DAILYMOTION

NOTE: As Robocop is only in theatres at the moment, I decided not to use any footage from the film during my rant about it as I would have had to use trailer footage. However, I do use gameplay footage during the part regarding Left Behind, so maybe we could use this video as a way to find out what works best for these types of videos?

While it's definitely not mandatory, I would really appreciate it if as many of you as possible would consider commenting about what you prefer: Should I stop using footage in any and all upcoming rants to make production/editing time on them even smaller? Should I keep using gameplay/film footage in the way I tend to do now? Should I mix it up and do what I feel works best for each individual video? Please let me know what you think.

Now, I guess I could put this next video at the bottom of this page, but as I mentioned it in the previous one, I may as well post it before the rest. Anyway, here's my new channel trailer that also includes a very special announcement!



CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT ME ON PATREON

So, with that done, let's move on to something that's probably and/or hopefully a bit more fun, shall we? First up, my choices for the top 10 best new IPs of the 7th generation of gaming!



Next up, let's take a look at a game everybody seems to love for some inexplicable reason: Conker's Bad Fur Day.



PLATFORM: NINTENDO 64

Finally, it's time to take a look at the true action masterpiece that is Con Air!



Well, I hope you enjoy these videos and I also hope that these sort of unplanned and/or unwanted hiatuses are a thing of the past. Thank you for your support!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

CLICK HERE TO LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK

2 comments:

  1. The wait was worth it, great news! I really felt excited when I saw so many videos together, ready for me to watch.
    I would like to congratulate you and wish you the best of luck regarding that little announcement.
    I really would love to help you, but I'm unenployed at the moment, so it's impossible at least for now (you know, because of the difference in currency, here's more expensive). But I would definitely want to help you when I get the chance.
    For now the only thing I can do is wish you luck, and spread the word of your work.
    I only watched the Con Air review yet, but let me tell you is was great! I've watched that movie as a kid and has liked it since then. Never thought it was one of your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words!

    Don't worry about not donating. I understand completely when it comes to having low/no income, believe you me. I just hope you keep watching and enjoying the show and when/if you're ever able to donate anything at all, it still won't be necessary, but very appreciated if you decide to do so then. ;)

    As for Con Air, yes, it is one of my favourites! :)

    ReplyDelete