Thursday, 3 April 2014

Unlimited Saga Review


The only unlimited thing about this saga is the amount it makes me want to vomit!



PLATFORM: PLAYSTATION 2

NOTE: Although this video actually could be uploaded to Youtube even with the current restrictions enforced on my account, I decided to hold off on doing so until my current situation has been resolved. This is both because of my personal, organisational reasons/preferences and because I kind of need to be able to use external annotations which I'm unable to do at the moment. I hope this doesn't cause any unnecessary frustration and/or inconvenience for any of you and I thank you in advance for your support and understanding.

CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT ME ON PATREON!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON DAILYMOTION!

CLICK HERE TO LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, TGG, this was a really funny video, I really enjoyed it. I have to say, it really looks like a bad game. I don't have anything against board games, not even in videogames if done right... But... Well, like you said, it looks just really boring.
    I'm not really a fan of the FF series (to tell the truth, I just like the first one), but I liked the music. Is the same guy? Uematsu I think was his name.
    But the important thing, a really good video. I will tell my friends about it!
    I wish you the best of luck, and keep up the good work.
    I still have to watch your last rant, but I was waiting until I get to see Captain America myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Lup! Thank you for your feedback, glad you enjoyed the video!

      The guy who did the music for the FF series is called Nobuo Uematsu while the guy responsible for the music in this game is called Masashi Hamauzu so no, it's not the same guy. However, they have worked together on several projects and Hamauzu actually took over the position as lead composer of Square's music team after Uematsu left the company so it's not so surprising that their music may seem a bit similar.

      Either way, thank you once again for your kind words and support and I hope you do tell all of your friends about this video. Thanks again! :)

      Delete