Friday, 29 August 2014

Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose! Review + Minor Update


It's tiny, it's toony... It's an awesome game!



PLATFORM: SUPER NINTENDO

NOTE: In addition to today's episode, I have also released an updated channel trailer and I have made some slight alterations to the rewards in my Patreon campaign. Watch the new channel trailer below and follow the link to my Patreon page for details on the changes there. Oh, and just as a reminder, I have also made my last video, "My Thoughts on Guardians of the Galaxy", available via Dailymotion as of today, so feel free to check that out as well.



CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT ME ON PATREON

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON DAILYMOTION

CLICK HERE TO LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK

2 comments:

  1. Oh, man! Such a looong time without internet! It was awful. I was really looking forward to being able to watch your videos again.
    This one was great! It was hilarious. I really liked the humour, but I like the way you review the game itself, too.
    Are there any Top 10 Lists coming soon? I still need to catch up with your last videos, but I just really like Top lists in general, so I'm curious.
    Keep up the good work! And I wish you good luck with your Patreon campaign!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lup!

      Thank you very much for your much too kind words. :) As for top 10s, the will definitely be more of them, but at least as of now, I don't have a new one of those planned until next year sometime. Don't worry though, I have plenty of other, hopefully decent episodes planned until then, so I hope you'll still be able to enjoy the show. ;)

      Either way, thank you again for your comment and I hope you keep watching the show. :)

      Delete