Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Schedule: April - June 2015

So, after rethinking some things and double checking with my current Patrons that they were okay with it, I've decided to make my previously Patreon-exlusive schedules available to all of you!

As was pointed out to me, It was just kind of weird to only let some of you see it as you should all be allowed to see what I'm planning and when to expect new videos. I don't really know what I was thinking in making it a "reward" as it just isn't something that should be "locked away" and it certainly isn't much of a reward anyway. I can therefore only apologise for my foolishness and I hope this schedule helps make up for whatever confusion, annoyance and/or frustration I may have caused.

With all that said, I think I may also need to explain the schedule a bit, at least parts of it. As you'll notice, some entries have specific dates and are in bold and others have a range of a few days and are not in bold. The bold, specific dates are for my main/full episodes that I'll be prioritising and the rest are for unscripted videos of the My Thoughts and/or Let's Play variety.

As I mentioned I'll be prioritising the "main" episodes and as such they should usually be done by the date set if not sooner. The unscripted videos on the other hand, won't necessarily be as big of a priority and as such, their release dates are a bit less certain. In fact, they may occasionally be postponed, changed around or even canceled all together depending on whether or not I need more time for the full episodes, something unexpected comes up and/or I just feel like changing the subject matter and/or it's not as worth talking about as I first thought.

I also feel I have to point out that although I will try my best to meet all these deadlines and get every video on this list out in time, I may not always succeed. Again, I'll try my best, but things may happen and/or I may be too much of an idiot, slob or whatever else at times so please bear that in mind. In any case, I hope you check out what I have planned, I hope you look forward to at least some of it and I hope you give me any and all feedback you may have. Thank you all for your generous and continued support!

APRIL:
17th - 20th: Patron Video
23rd - 26th: My Thoughts on Marvel Avenger's: Age of Ultron
25th: Robotech: The Macross Saga Review

MAY:
1st - 4th: Let's Play The Longest Journey (Part 3)
8th - 11th: Patron Video
15th - 18th: A Place Called Smallville: Season 1
16th: Flåklypa Grand Prix (Pinchcliffe Grand Prix) Review
22nd - 25th: Let's Play The Longest Journey (Part 3)
29th - 1st: My Thoughts on Splatoon

JUNE:
5th - 8th: A Place Called Smallville: Season 2
6th: Race Days Review
12th - 15th: My Thoughts on Jurassic World
19th - 22nd: Let's Play The Longest Journey (Part 3)
26th - 29th: My Thoughts on Batman: Arkham Knight & Yoshi's Woolly World
27th: Stuntman Review

No comments:

Post a Comment