Wednesday, 19 July 2017

Broforce Live Stream (Archive)


Yeah, this didn't go quite as planned... Still had fun though.



NOTE: I am aware that the audio is severly unbalanced making it a bit hard to hear everything clearly at times. This is due to Broforce having a weirdly loud volume and/or slightly less than optimal settings/configurations on my end. I apologise for this and will attempt to rectify/improve this for future streams.

SECOND NOTE: I had intended to and did start by streaming some Use Your Words, but due to a lack of interest/interaction, it was eventually decided it was better to switch to a different game. Unfortunately, switching games mid-stream when broadcasting directly from PS4 causes the stream to stop, so I had to set up a completely separate broadcast. As such, I've decided to scrap the first stream as nothing much of value happened there anyway. I sincerely apologise for any and all confusion or annoyance this may have caused, either live or in this archive, but at least I'm now aware of this for future streams. Apologies once again.

THIRD NOTE: This video was recorded on July 19th, 2017

CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT CANDY KAPPA (Thumbnail-character artist)

CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT ME ON PATREON

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

CLICK HERE TO LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK

CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE+

No comments:

Post a Comment